The First United Front of the Chinese Nationalist Party and the Communist Party of China (CPC) was formed in 1924 as an alliance to end warlordism. Together, they formed the National Revolutionary Army and set out on the Northern Expedition in 1926. The next year, Nationalist Generalissimo Chiang Kai-shek purged the Communists while the expedition was still half complete. This inaugurated a period of civil war between the two parties until the Second United Front in 1936 was formed to prepare for the coming Second Sino-Japanese War.
| Main events (1911–1951)
|| Communist Party of China
|| Other figures
- 1927-1937 - Ten Year's Civil War (Long March)
- Yanan Period
- Sino-Japanese War
- Second United Front (China)
- Chinese Revolution
- September 10, 1945 - October 12, 1945 - Shangdang Campaign
- May 23, 1948 - October 19, 1948 - Siege of Changchun
- September 12, 1948 - November 12, 1949 - Liaoshen Campaign
- October 7, 1948 - November 15, 1948 - Battle of Jinzhou
- November 6, 1948 - January 10, 1949 - Huaihai Campaign
- November 29, 1948 - January 31, 1949 - Pingjin Campaign
- October 25, 1949 - October 27, 1949 - Battle of Kuningtou
- November 3. 1949 - November 5, 1949 - Battle of Denbu Island
- April 11, 1952 - April 15, 1952 - Battle of Nanri Island
- January 18, 1955 - January 20, 1955 - Battle of Yijiangshan Island
ko:제1차 국공 합작
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.